Personal Information Collected on this Website
No personally-identifiable information is collected on this website from persons that browse our website unless it is provided by the user. The only personally-identifiable information collected on this website is gathered in our comment area, where fields are provided so that you can provide your name and email address to leave a comment. We collect this information so that we can respond to the comments or questions that you post. We also collect information for our mailing list. However that information is provided by the user through a double opt-in system.
Anonymous Information Collected on this Website
We record anonymous data. Most of the information that we collect from this website is anonymous information, such as the pages you visit. Other anonymous data we may collect might include the name of your internet service provider, the website that you used to link to our site, the websites that you visit from our site, and your IP address. The data is used for statistical purposes, but you, as the individual user, remain anonymous. We use this anonymous information to help improve the content of this site and to compile aggregate statistics about individuals using our site for internal market research purposes.
Use of Email
Any emails sent to Travel Blue Book are considered to be property of Travel Blue Book and its parent company Club Thrifty Media, LLC. Please be aware that your tips or questions may be published on the website, though we will refrain from posting personally identifiable information.
Use of Comments
This site permits readers to leave comments expressing their views about the articles published on Travel Blue Book. However, you are solely responsible for the materials you post here. By using Travel Blue Book, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this website and its agents with respect to any claims based upon the transmission of your messages.
We are not responsible for the the accuracy or usefulness of any information posted, nor do we warrant or vouch for the contents of any message. Comments express the views of the author of the message only. Comments do not reflect the opinions of this website’s administrators or bloggers.
If you chose to leave a comment, you agree to keep your comments:
- relevant to the topic
- respectful of others, and
- suitable for a family forum
You shall refrain from posting any material that:
- is abusive
- contains knowingly false statements, libel, or slander
- infringes upon the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of others
- contains excessive use of foul language (note excessive)
- contains references to adult content
- contains spam or unwanted commercial solicitations
- violates any laws or legal rights of other persons or entities
Additionally, the following policy applies to all comments on Travel Blue Book:
- By posting a comment, you grant us the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- You, the author, may not edit or remove your comments once they are posted. Furthermore, it is not our responsibility or duty to delete or edit your comment in any way at your request; however, we do reserve the right to edit your comment at our complete discretion.
- This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Unsolicited commercial comments are not allowed.
This page may contain references to some of our advertising partners. Should you click on these links, we may be compensated. For more about our advertising policies, read our full disclosure statement here.