What is your story? We’d love to hear it!
Do you love to travel? Do you believe in our travel ideals? Do you want to share your travel experiences with the rest of the world? If so, we need your help and would love to hear from you!
Travel Blue Book is looking for interesting, unique, and inspiring travel stories to share with our audience. Whether you’ve been hiking in the Andes, on a spiritual quest in India, or took a great family trip to your local state park, we want to hear it. And here’s the best part: you don’t have to be a “writer” to share your story with us! Both bloggers and readers are welcome to submit their guest posts.
Our guidelines for guest posting are as follows:
- While guest posting at Travel Blue Book may expose your writing to a new audience, this is NOT a paid opportunity.
- Post should be original content; please do not submit something that has already been published.
- Photos should also be original photos, licensed under creative commons, or used with express written permission. Please include a photo credit, if applicable.
- Post must be at least 500 words in length.
- Please edit your post for spelling and grammar before submitting it.
- Please submit the post in HTML format, if possible.
- Bloggers: You may include 1 link to your blog in the body of the post. (Personal blogs ONLY please.)
- Please include a short bio in which you may include 1 link to your blog or social networking site (Personal blogs ONLY please).
- Please no affiliate links, although we reserve the right to place advertisements in your post.
- Please help us to promote your post by engaging in comments and broadcasting it on your social media accounts.
- You agree that you are not under contract with Travel Blue Book and that you are responsible for your own content. We are not to be held responsible for any inaccuracies, damages, and the like. This includes but is not limited to plagiarism, defamation, copyright infringement, inaccurate information, etc.
- You agree that we have the right to post your article on our website, syndicate it to other websites, advertise your post in any way we see fit, and place advertisements in and around your article. You further recognize that you are not entitled to any proceeds or profits that your work may generate for Travel Blue Book.
- ROCK OUR SOCKS OFF!
If you have read all of that and are still interested in sharing your story, we would love for you to shoot us your story pitch by contacting us using the form below!
This page may contain references to some of our advertising partners. Should you click on these links, we may be compensated. For more about our advertising policies, read our full disclosure statement here.